Keep Your Store Safe – Find Roller Shutters for Sale.
Theft at retail shops is not uncommon in South Africa, making it crucial for business owners to protect their properties with added security fixtures. A regular burglar gate won’t do the trick if your shop has large glass windows like the ones you can see at most roadside or in-mall businesses. You need full-blown protection to withstand riots, looting and vandalism from affecting your investment when it’s time to lock up.
Look for roller shutters for sale and stop criminals from entering at night.
What Makes Roller Shutters the Better Choice for Retailers?
Keeping stock and equipment safe is easy – Close off all possible entry points.
To do this, all you need is a large and durable enough barrier that can cover the front of your store and a regular security gate for your fire exit or back door. There are many other security equipment products for sale that can be used as secondary protection thereafter. However, metal barriers are the first step for securing your property.
Key benefits of buying and installing these at your business premises include:
- Complete privacy for doing cash-up and getting everything ready for opening in the morning.
- Increased protection during riots or looting against bricks or fire being used to gain entry.
- Ease of operation because any staff member can operate the shutters without effort.
- Customers don’t feel like they’re walking into jail with these burglar doors being hidden when not rolled down.
- You can find inexpensive roller shutters for sale to buff-up security on a budget.
- Multiple options for customising gates to suit your individual needs.
Choose Between Two Excellent Options at Sequre
For affordable prices on roller shutters for sale, see the Sequre range online. We offer you a choice between either aluminium or galvanised steel. Furthermore, fenestra or solid slats can be selected with either version or perforated if going the steel way.
Aluminium shutters come equipped with tubular motorised operation. With the galvanised shutters, you get to select either the push-pull, motorised or chain method of opening and closing the gate. If you’re looking for a custom colour gate, then you’ll be glad to know that the powder-coated finish on aluminium units can be done in various shades. Powder-coating is also available for steel gates should you choose it over regular galvanising.
The most durable option for factories, shops and outwards leading doors is the galvanised steel range, as the doors are made for extra strength. Galvanisation also protects the underlying surface against premature rusting, ensuring the durability of the product. For home use, indoor passages and windows, you can rely on the aluminium roller gates to keep you safe.
Additional Safety Tips for Businesses
Aside from valuables and property, as a store owner, you have workers to protect. Without those who run your business, you can’t make money. See the below tips to ensure the safety of staff, as well as prevent crime from happening in and around your shop:
- Train staff to pick up on criminal behaviour before an incident occurs.
- Make sure all employees know where the panic button is and when to press it.
- Encourage the carrying of self-defence items while commuting to and from work.
- Place a list of emergency contacts, which include your security company, police, and ambulance numbers, somewhere visible.
Find Out About Pricing on Our Range of Products for Sale
Don’t let crime stop you from making a profit and opening your dream business. Browse Sequre roller shutters for sale and leave us a message to find out about pricing.