Safety First with Security Shutters
Established in 2001, which equips our company with a tad more than 21 years’ experience, expertise and commitment in our craft, Sequre is a South African company that specialises in the manufacture, customisation, supply and installation of top quality residential, commercial and industrial security barriers, a range of safekeeping systems, which includes security shutters.
Be Safe Not Sorry
One might say that our products are required for areas where visible physical barriers are necessary or essential. Nowadays, that’s virtually everywhere. Sadly, it has come to this, but it’s always better to be safe than very sorry that one has neglected the use of available professional, preventative safety measures.
Overall, our solutions are affordable, particularly when compared with many competitor quotes; a few DIY products are exceptionally budget-friendly, whilst our stunning security shutters may be categorised as highly specialised, state-of-the-art security systems, extremely popular in the luxury sector.
Traditionally, shutters were associated with the Southern States of the USA, and specifically, fitted to the antebellum-styled mansions and grand homes of prosperous cotton plantation owners, who were accustomed to enjoying life’s luxuries. Picture the palatial Southern homes such as fictional Tara, and lifestyles featured in the iconic film, Gone with the Wind.
Outdoors, shutters were typically painted in a colour that contrasted with the home’s walls. These slatted wooden products were both functional and decorative, could also be fitted inside and be closed to keep out the worst midday heat, sunlight and the worst winter chill, whilst still allowing for adequate airflow and ventilation.
Because of these associations and inspirations, and before the invention of shutters that were capable of functioning as effective security barriers, indoor products were known as Plantation Shutters.
Next and Current Evolution
The next evolution was indeed, security shutters – now available in a number of variants from, amongst others, our reputable concern, Sequre. Our expertise in the manufacture, supply, plus installation of these upmarket security barriers means that we have the knowledge and thorough understanding of the important elements that make safety shutters secure.
Sequre offers two security shutter variants, as indicated below; both roll-up, unlike traditional products, which operate like doors or on a bi-fold, sliding system, which aren’t designed to perform as anti-break-in systems.
- Designed for neat, clean-cut, luxurious looks, despite being a significant barrier, featuring solid or fenestra slats.
- Powder coated in a choice of colours, which are ideal to match or contrast with a building’s walls.
- Uses tubular motors for motorised operation.
- Operates relatively quietly.
- Great for domestic and office applications, such as patios, windows, front doors, passages and staircases.
Stylish and Strong Galvanised Steel
- The more robust, stronger and heavy-duty option with either a plain, galvanised or powder-coated finish.
- E-coated and powder-coated side guides and shaft.
- Operation options – push-pull, motorised or chain-driven.
- Solid, perforated or fenestra slats.
- Good looking, very effective protective barriers with which to replace garage doors and safeguard shop fronts, driveway entrances, industrial premises, storage facilities and more.
Prompt Service and Quality Product
In the unlikely event that our safety shutters or other related products are breached and broken into, Sequre offers a lifetime guarantee to repair, replace or refund the costs of the breached system. Your peace of mind and safety are paramount to Sequre. The sooner you contact us, the sooner you may rest assured of your safety – in grand style.