Have a Security Problem? – 6 Reasons to Get Roller Shutter Gates.
If you need extra protection for your home or business, roller shutter gates are the way to go. These not only defend against on-foot break-ins but also create a barrier against vehicle-based access attempts to your property.
Apart from the fact that these types of safety doors provide excellent security, there are additional reasons to get one for your premises.
Advantages of Roller Shutter Gates
Of course, the most common purpose of installing rolling doors is to buff up your defences and keep criminals out. However, there are many types of gates to consider for this, including retractable, swing-shut, and roller shutters. See the list below of benefits you gain from going the roll-down option:
- Strong defence against heavy weather conditions.
- Brilliant insulator to keep your store or house warmer.
- Removes the risk of opportunistic burglars by leaving no gaps where they can look in.
- Anyone can operate them since they’re usually motorised and roll up and down via remote control or a wall-mounted switch.
- Makes moving stock, furniture or other large items quick and easy with the sizeable opening it offers.
- Can keep out the majority of pests, such as rodents, birds, reptiles and even certain bugs that cause damage to products.
Moreover, this type of access control provides a professional front for any business. Most of all, it safeguards anything that’s behind it. These shutters are also the perfect choice for storage units or garage doors due to the large area that can be covered and ease of use through the touch of a button.
You Can Choose Between Galvanised Steel or Aluminium
At Sequre, we stock two types of roller shutters, which you can see on our products page:
- Galvanised Steel – This option provides you with three choices for operation. You can select either motorised, push-pull or the chain method of opening and closing these gates. Buyers also get to decide on plain galvanised or powder-coated slats. Furthermore, the slats can be fenestra, perforated or solid, while the shaft and side guides are all powder- and e-coated. These roller shutter gates are available in multiple sizes, depending on the entrance you want to cover. They are both sturdy and long-lasting, providing protection to your goods for years to come.
- Aluminium – The second option comes equipped with a tubular motor for operation, a powder-coated finish and your pick between solid and fenestra slats. This one is great for those who wish to have their security doors customised, as the powder coating can be done in a variety of colours. Customers also have the choice of size with this fixture.
Aside from all the mentioned reasons to get them, there are even more benefits to be aware of.
Extra Benefits and How to Order
Although you’re probably considering these first-class security doors mainly for the sake of blocking intruders, they’re also good for other things. This includes noise reduction, helping to prevent the spread of fire from one side of the door to the other, and even saving you electricity related to having heaters on all the time.
Order your burglar deterring roller shutter gates from us today, and rest assured that your property is protected.